Pro správné zobrazení těchto stránek aktualizujte svůj prohlížeč.Aktualizovat prohlížeč nyní
After a years-long break, we once again welcome the coming tourist season with a day of fun and games on the riverbank in Decin
What's happening in Decin
Concerts, fireworks, market fairs… after two years of silence the city festival roars back!
The 2020 Tyrs Festival honoring the Decin-born co-founder of the Sokol movement. An expanded program covers two weekends and includes events originally scheduled for Decin's town festival in May.
Decin’s wood carving festival in the castle park is quickly becoming a local tradition. You can look forward to a great program and good food. The event takes place every May as part of the town festival.
Sneznik is an old-fashioned big-screen movie theater fitted with the newest technologies.
Decin’s municipal theater presents a broad repertoire of productions (plays, operetta, ballet, concerts) presented by traveling companies.
Decin’s municipal library is housed in a new building, designed with the reader in mind.
Decin is rich in cultural landmarks as well as romantic panoramic views. The imprint of local history is evident in its sacred landmarks.
One of the country’s oldest and largest heritage sites, Decin Castle dominates the city center. The castle’s Long Drive is a national architectural treasure.
The Decin District Museum is the only museum in the country with an exhibit dedicated to the development of water traffic on the Elbe. The museum’s other permanent exhibits explore the history of the area.
This tiny museum in a signal box north of Decin’s main station is dedicated to railway communications and safety technology.
Decin’s “hunger rock” is one of the oldest hydrological landmarks in central Europe.
Chapel of Saint John of Nepomuck (the Thun chapel) in Decin’s Chrast neighborhood
With three rivers converging in Decin, this is a city of bridges. Many of them are of historical or technical interest.
Decin’s synagog stands on the road leading from Podmokly up Pastyrska Stena. It was built (1906-1907) in a faux oriental style with Art Nouveau elements.